EV Charging Now Available!
Gramercy Towers now offers EV charging installed in resident dedicated parking spaces
How it works:
1) Contact EverCharge to approve member agreement
2) EverCharge manages installation of charge station
3) Resident is billed monthly for energy usage
Installation + EV Charger: $3,000*/space
– includes charge station, labor, materials, inspection & permits
Monthly: $15/month + $1.47 utility service rate per hour of charge time
– Member monthly rates covers $1M insurance, 24/7 support, on-site maintenance, software upgrades, repairs and billing services
We are in the process of getting a third draft of the lobby design which will incorporate the suggestions and ideas from the residents after their review of the original design. The goal is to present the new design to the community shortly and to once again gather your comments on the new design.
We are pleased to inform, you that earlier this year the Association has entered into an agreement to install an Electric Vehicle (E.V.) charging station network in the garages. The Association will not incur any expense for the installation of the network “backbone”. This, in turn, will allow each individual owner interested to contract for the installation of a charging station for his/her own vehicle. The electric vehicle backbone charging infrastructure installation at Gramercy Towers will start the second week of September 2018. The Management Office will be happy to answer any additional questions you might have.